It’s that time of year to nominate your favorite teacher for
Teacher of the Year (TOY) & School Related Employee of the Year (SREOY)!
Who can nominate? Any member of the school community including supervisors, administrators, teachers, community members, parents/guardians and students of Hernando County.
The following full-time district educators are eligible for nomination:
- All full-time public classroom teachers in traditional and charter public schools-Grades Pre-K through 12
- Adult education teachers
- Postsecondary vocational/technical education teachers
- Special Area Teachers (e.g., exceptional student education, world languages, music)
- Guidance Counselors
- Media Specialists
- Speech/Language Pathologists
- Other professional educators performing instructional support services with students (e.g., school psychologists, school social workers and instructional coaches)
Nomination Ballots Accepted October 28th-November 30th, 2020
Who can nominate? Any member of the school community including supervisors, administrators, teachers, community members, parents/guardians and students in Hernando County.
Examples of education support personnel who serve at the school or district level that are eligible for nomination include, but
- Teacher Aides
- Maintenance Workers
- Library Aides
- Food Service Staff
- Bus Operators & Bus Aides
- Warehouse Staff, Secretaries & Clerks
- Mechanics, Office Managers
- School Counselors/Social Workers (that does not qualify for TOY)
* Each form contains more information.